The children are encouraged to wear school uniform as it promotes a feeling of identity and pride in the school.
West Norfolk Academies Trust believes that uniforms are an important element in nurturing a sense of identity and responsibility.
All Trust academies have a uniform which is accessible to all pupils and their families and which represents value for money. The Trust and its academies are committed to supporting families experiencing hardship to ensure that all pupils can comply with their individual academy’s Uniform Procedures. If you would like further information on support please contact the office or speak with your child's teacher.
Our Uniform consists of:
- Royal blue cardigan or sweatshirt (with school logo)
- White polo shirt (with school logo)
- White or grey socks or grey tights
- Charcoal grey skirt, pinafore dress or trousers.
- Blue summer dresses or charcoal grey shorts are permitted in the summer.
- Black shoes, trainers are not permitted. If your child wears shoes with laces please ensure that they are able to tie them up.
All children need a bag containing the following clothing for P.E.
- White t-shirt (with school logo)
- Black Shorts
- Black Track Suit
- Trainers for outdoor and plimsolls for indoor
- All children go swimming at a local swimming pool during the year. For this activity they need a one piece swimsuit, hat and bath towel.
- Hair must be tied back for all sports – please give your child a supply of hair bands in their PE kit.
Please can you make sure that your child comes to school dressed according to our uniform policy.
If you would like to include an old t-shirt or shirt for children to wear during art projects in order to protect their uniforms this is welcomed.
We expect all pupils to comply with this uniform policy. Any pupil who falls short of these requirements will be advised of this fact by their class teacher and given the opportunity to improve. Continued failure to complete will be brought to the attention of the senior leadership team.
Jewellery & Make Up
Stud earrings and watches are the only form of jewellery permitted to be worn at school. Stud earrings should be removed or covered with tape for PE. Make up and nail polish is not permitted to be worn.
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will staff cover or remove earrings.
Where to buy School Uniforms
When looking for our uniform supplier, cost and value for money was the most important consideration. Branded school uniform can be purchased from Sew On & On. Non-branded items of uniform can also be bought from most major stores and supermarkets at competitive prices.
Sew On and On
20 Westgate, Hunstanton, PE36 5AL
Telephone: 01553 600722