Starting School - Welcome to Snettisham Primary School
The purpose of this page is to give you some information and ideas as to what it will be like for your child to start school with us in September. Our aim is to make you and your child feel at ease so that they can quickly settled when it comes to their first day.
We hope you find the information useful but if you have any questions or concerns, before your child starts school in September, please contact the school office.
We look forward to seeing you all in September.
- Letter to New Parents - Introduction To Snettisham Primary School
- New Starters Guidance Pack
- Induction Presentation
- My New School - Booklet for Children and Parents
- Is Your Child Ready for School - A Guide for Families
- What to expect in the Early Years Foundation Stage: A guide for parents
Further information about the school can be found in our Prospectus.