Continued Professional Development
We are creating a collaborative culture in our Trust to develop staff pedagogy. We want Leaders to support teachers so that confidence to deliver our curriculum and help children be happy and learn is embedded into what we do. We work closely with our Trust schools, teacher feedback shows this support and collaboration is effective.
Recent CPD is linked below - each presentation was developed by different staff across our team so that ownership, confidence and pride become embedded in what we do.
- WNAT - Knowledge Rich Curriculum Presentation 2019
- The Use of Floor Books for Impact
- The Ofsted Framework - Intend, Implementation and Impact 2019
- WNAT - What about the power of words in our Curriculum
- The Importance of Encouraging Independent Learning
- Teaching Higher Level Phonics